Our approach to engaging communities.
We are committed to empowering and developing socially excluded and disadvantaged members of communities. PHP Active CIC works with marginalised and vulnerable members of society to address some of the most problematic issues facing policy makers, practitioners and communities themselves. Our priorities are to tackle health inequalities, promote safer communities and improve social cohesion that in turn improves wellbeing and the ability for individuals and communities to thrive and achieve their full potential.
How we can support you?
- Support organisations in developing their community engagement strategy and facilities.
- PHP Active CIC has expertise in developing specific programmes for military veterans, hard to reach young people, intergenerational work and for people with specific health conditions.
- We can help in building partnerships that can bring added value to initiatives.
- We can provide impact assessment and evaluation of programmes.
- We have our own education and training centre that offers a unique learning environment that can be part of any delivery programme. For more information click on link : http://phpactive.org/uncategorized/the-community-hub/